Affiliate marketing is an antagonistic field with millions of competitors. According to history, the first-ever affiliate program was introduced by Amazon in July 1996.
However, one of the most popular branches of affiliate marketing is “PPC affiliate programs”. PPC is an acronym mainly used in the digital field. It is abbreviated as “Pay Per Click”. Pay-per-click affiliate programs refer to the amount earned per click.
- 1 Best Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs 2021
- 2 1. Infolinks:
- 3 2. Bidvertiser:
- 4 3. Skimlinks:
- 5 4. Media.net:
- 6 5. RevenueHits:
- 7 6. Commission Junction (CJ):
- 8 7. Adsterra:
- 9 8. Adcash:
- 10 9. Taboola:
- 11 10. ShareASale:
- 12 11. PropellerAds:
- 13 12. Outbrain:
- 14 13. Adblade:
- 15 14. Kontera:
- 16 15. MintClicks:
- 17 16. Amazon Affiliate Program:
- 18 17. Clickbank:
- 19 18. Google AdSense:
Best Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs 2021
If you are groping for one of the best pay-per-click affiliate programs, then you are at the right address! Following are the top 15+ pay per click affiliate programs:
|Best Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs||Join Now|
|1. Infolinks||Join Now|
|2. Bidvertiser||Join Now|
|3. Skimlinks||Join Now|
|4. Media.net||Join Now|
|5. RevenueHits||Join Now|
|6. Commission Junction (CJ)||Join Now|
|7. Adsterra||Join Now|
|8. Adcash||Join Now|
|9. Taboola||Join Now|
|10. ShareASale||Join Now|
|11. PropellerAds||Join Now|
|12. Outbrain||Join Now|
|13. Adblade||Join Now|
|14. Kontera||Join Now|
|15. MintClicks||Join Now|
Infolinks is one of the most widely used PPC affiliate programs. Infolinks was launched in 2007 and is still providing its services in 128 countries. The applying method is pretty simple and instant. A form is needed to be filled by the user, which usually approves within 48 hours.
Here are some key attributes of Infolinks:
- There is a vast range of advertisement formats provided by Infolinks. Some of them are “In Fold, In Text, In Tag, In Article, and In Frame”.
- The modes of payment supported by Infolinks are PayPal, Payoneer, Check, and wire transfer.
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is 50$ (for PayPal, Payoneer, and eCheck) and 100$ (for wire transfer).
- One of the best features of Infolinks is its compatibility with AdSense. This allows the affiliates to use Infolinks and AdSense together.
- Infolinks operates on Net-45 mode.
- The publisher needs to achieve traffic from top-tier countries.
- If you have set-up your account as an affiliate, a deposit of 25$ is required to proceed with your campaign.
- Moreover, if someone joins Infolinks via your reference, then your 10% of the annual revenue is confirmed!
Bidvertiser was founded in 2003. With broad coverage across 196 countries, Bidvertiser has one of the largest networks of merchants and affiliates. Its extensive nexus provides customer-friendly strategies.
The following are some dominant features of Bidvertiser:
- The algorithm of Bidvertiser automatically approves the account of the publisher if it fulfills the policies of Bidvertiser.
- Payments can be withdrawn via PayPal, Bitcoin, Check, and wire transfer.
- The minimum amount required for payout is 10$ (for PayPal and Bitcoin), 100$ (for Check), and 500$ (for wire transfer).
- Bidvertiser supports multiple ad formats, including native ads, slider ads, pop ads, and many more.
- The pricing models that can be used in Bidvertiser include CPC (PPC), CPM, and CPA.
- The required amount for the deposit is specified as 100$.
- Just like some other PPC affiliate programs, Bidvertiser also works with AdSense. This is a significant advantage and creates ease for affiliates.
Skimlinks is a UK (London) based company that was launched in 2007. Due to WordPress login, it is easy to install and use. This enhances the level of comfort of users. However, its friendly and satisfactory policies always maintain the traffic of the website.
Here are some more traits you will find in Skimlinks:
- Payment modes supported by Skimlinks are PayPal and direct deposits. However, direct account transfer is available only for users from the US and UK. PayPal is supported for transactions through other countries.
- The minimum amount required for payout is 10$.
- Skimlinks provides free reporting and analytical tools for overseeing the affiliate/non-affiliate links, commission, revenue, and much more.
- Just like other trustworthy companies, Skimlinks also charge a corresponding amount of commission. The commission fee of Skimlinks is 25% of your earnings.
- The payment frequency supported by Skimlinks is Net-90 mode.
- Skimlinks offers multiple pricing modes, such as CPM and CPC (PPC).
Media.net is another affiliate program that pays per click. It was established in 2012 while, and its headquarter is located in Dubai. Media.net is one of the largest ad-tech companies.
The key features of Media.net are mentioned below:
- In Media.net, the payment modes used for payouts are PayPal and wire transfer.
- The specified limit for cash withdrawal is 100$.
- Net provides a wide range of advertisements. Native ads, contextual ads, and mobile responsive ads are the most prevailing.
- Similar to Infolinks, PropellerAds, Amazon, and many others, Media.net is also considered as one of the best substitutes for AdSense.
- The publisher must retain good traffic (especially traffic from countries like Canada, the USA, and the UK) on his/her website. Otherwise, there is a possibility that the account of the publisher would be canceled.
RevenueHits was exclusively developed for bloggers and digital marketers. With its extended list of benefits, it has been considered one of the most competitive pay-per-click affiliate programs in India.
However, its main characteristics are described below:
- RevenueHits consists of anti-AdBlock strategies. This feature makes RevenueHits diverse and distinct.
- The best property of RevenueHits is its traffic requirement. Well, RevenueHits does not require minimum traffic.
- Customers can withdraw payments via PayPal, Bitcoin, Payoneer, and wire transfer.
- The minimum amount for deposit varies with the payment mode. For example, for PayPal and Payoneer, the minimum required payout is 20$. In comparison, the limit specified for wire transfer is 500$.
- Pricing models allowed by RevenueHits include CPM, CPL, CPA, and CPI.
6. Commission Junction (CJ):
Commission Junction is acknowledged as a source of providing the most significant number of advertisers for affiliates or publishers. Commission Junction was developed in 1998. From 1998 till now, Commission Junction has sustained its quality service and aims to maintain it in the future too.
Here are some attributes of Commission Junction you shouldn’t miss:
- RevenueHits provides in-depth statistics details of the respective website. You can monitor and manage all the stats through the advanced tools of RevenueHits.
- The payout modes offered by RevenueHits are Payoneer, direct deposit, and Check.
- The limit for cash withdrawal is specified as 50$ (for direct account transfer) and 100$ (for Check).
- RevenueHits suggests withdrawing the deposits within 20 days.
- The publisher has to submit a petition for every advertiser program. This can complicate the process, especially when one has to go to multiple advertisements.
Adsterra is a beautiful platform offering numerous profits to the affiliates as well as the merchants since 2013. Currently, Adsterra is working in 248 countries and aims to extend this list. The process of sign up is simple and precise. You have to fill in the required information appropriately. And you are ready to earn!
Some of Adsterra’s prominent properties are listed below:
- Adsterra’s offered pricing models cover CPM, CPA, and CPC (PPC).
- You can withdraw deposits via PayPal, Bitcoin, ePayments, Payoneer, and wire transfer.
- According to the regulations of Adsterra, the stipulated amount for payout is 100$.
- In Adsterra, the affiliate will find a great range of advertisement formats such as popunder ads, web push, native ads, and many more.
- The payment terms of this platform work on Net-15 mode.
- Adsterra is well-known because of its anti-AdBlock policies. This trait attracts more affiliates to this website.
- Another significant advantage of using Adsterra is that if someone sign’s up with your reference, then you’ll get 5% of his/her earnings.
Adcash is another eminent advertising agency established in 2007. If you’re looking to promote advertisements on mobile as well as a computer, then you are at the right address! Adcash supports mobile and desktop traffic which makes it characteristic.
Following are some peculiar attributes of Adcash:
- Payment methods offered by Adcash include PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, credit card, and wire transfer.
- The fixed amount for payout is 5$ (for PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, and credit card) and 100$ (for wire transfer).
- On Adcash, the publisher got no minimum prerequisite for traffic. This is a huge plus for the affiliates.
- The pricing models promoted by Adcash are CPM, CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPV.
- You can select the best option among a comprehensive series of ad formats. Native ads, background ads, and video ads are the most popular ones.
- Adcash offers an anti-AdBlock aspect. This feature provides an assured display of 98% of the advertisements.
Taboola is a well-reputed New York-based advertising company launched in 2006. Other than its services, Taboola is famous for its potential of advertising the websites of affiliates.
Here some critical factors of Taboola:
- Taboola only supports Payoneer for transactions. It claims that Payoneer is its global payment partner.
- The minimum amount mandatory for payouts is 100$.
- Taboola implements native advertising policies. Therefore, it is well-known for its ability to generate traffic on websites.
- Taboola operates on Net-45 mode.
- It allows the publisher to generate through any partner or a third-party site.
ShareAsale is a worldwide renowned affiliate marketing company since 2000. It is recognized for its vast set-up of affiliates and merchants. More than 3900 merchants are partnered with ShareAsale. It doesn’t matter what your niche is; you’ll find an ideal merchant on ShareAsale.
Some significant traits of ShareAsale are mentioned below:
- ShareASale provides a variety of reporting and tracking tools. These analytical tools will assist you in improving and managing your stats as well as performance.
- ShareAsale charges 100$ as a one-time access fee from a newly joined merchant.
- The supported payment modes are Check and direct deposit.
- The minimum deposit essential for payout is allocated as 50$.
- The pricing models offered by ShareAsale are PPC (CPC), PPL, and PPS.
- ShareAsale clears all the payments on the 20th of every month.
PropellerAds was founded in 2011. It is working as an ad-tech company across several countries. PropellerAds is one of those companies whose number of benefits is higher than the drawbacks.
However, the following are the pivotal characteristics of PropellerAds:
- PropellerAds offers numerous pricing models including CPM, CPC, CPI, CPL, and CPA. It is claimed that PropellerAds has one of the most excellent CPM rates.
- The money can be withdrawn via PayPal, ePayments, Skrill, Payoneer, WebMoney, and wire transfer.
- PropellerAds has a minute limit fixed for withdrawals. The minimum required deposit is of 5$.
- Its mechanism supports Net-07 mode for payments.
- Its advertisement formats offer global coverage. Its algorithm ensures that the content of ads should be malware-free.
- There is no minimum traffic required.
- PropellerAds has a drawback too. It offers meager revenue for non-English sites. However, it’s an excellent option for those who are running English sites.
Outbrain was launched in 2006. It is acknowledged for its analytical tools. Well, Outbrain provides a diverse range of analytical tools to maintain, promote, and monitor the traffic. Its tools sustain audience engagement.
Outbrain has some worth-mentioning features listed below:
- The compatibility of Outbrain with AdSense is a plus for affiliates.
- The pricing model supported by Outbrain is CPC (PPC).
- The payment algorithm of Outbrain works based on Net-60 mode.
- The least amount for payout is set as 50$.
- Outbrain works with native advertising strategies.
Adblade is another advertising company offering ad-tech services since 2008. It is well-reputed for delivering the most protective network for affiliates. This feature makes Adblade commendable.
Here are some more admirable traits of Adblade:
- To join Adblade, the publisher must have a website with 1000+ page views per day. In short, Adblade requires high traffic on the respective website.
- The offered pricing models include CPC and CPM.
- Check, PayPal, and direct deposit are the supported global payment partners.
- The payment frequency followed by Adblade is Net-30 mode.
- Similar to Outbrain and other affiliate marketers, Adblade also operates on native advertising policies.
Kontera was inaugurated in 2003, in San Francisco. It has one of the most massive nexus of publishers as well as merchants. According to the facts and figures of the company, more than 140 million people use Kontera every month.
Following vital factors have made Kontera flourishing:
- Kontera allows payouts via PayPal, Check, and wire transfer.
- The amount specified for withdrawal is at least 50$.
- It works on the Net-30 payment mode.
- There are not lots of ad formats offered by Kontera. However, it supports in-text ads.
- Similar to ad formats, Kontera offers a single pricing model known as CPC.
According to MintClicks, it has the highest publisher payouts. However, it also has the lowest cost per click (CPC). It has a speedy and easy set-up for publishers and merchants.
MintClicks has more incredible characteristics enlisted down:
- There are various kinds of ad formats offered by MintClicks. Pop ads, banner ads, text ads, and interstitial ads are the most leading formats. Moreover, MintClicks also presents filtrations in ads, customization, and much more.
- The recommended minimum amount for payout is 50$.
- The supported payment modes are PayPal, Check, and wire transfer.
- MintClicks follows Net-35 mode for payments.
16. Amazon Affiliate Program:
Amazon is a mega-brand providing services for the last 24 years. It launched the world’s first affiliate program that pays per click in July 1996. It is renowned and well-known for its trustworthy policies. Amazon’s affiliate program offers lots of benefits for publishers. If one purchases any product through your provided affiliate links, it will be a bonus for you. Yes, Amazon will reward you with a commission (according to their policies).
Here are some critical aspects of the Amazon affiliate program:
- The limit for minimum payout, prescribed by Amazon administration, is 100$.
- Amazon offers only a single payment mode known as ACH transfer. ACH stands for “Automated Clearing House”. ACH transfer is an electronic funds transfer system (exclusively developed for US users).
- Amazon offers unlimited niches. Whatever you want to publish, Amazon facilitates you regarding every niche.
- Being a reliable brand, Amazon ensures 100% security. It respects the privacy of its users and provides a secure atmosphere to work.
- One of the most dominant drawbacks of using Amazon is that it offers low commission. Yes, Amazon offers a low affiliate commission which is probably around 4% to 10%.
Clickbank is a private marketing company founded in 1998. It is working with more than 6 million clients. It allows affiliates to earn and monetize websites. The publisher has to promote digital products, and he/she can earn or monetize his/her websites.
Clickbank is globally recognized for the fantastic features mentioned below:
- More than 100,000 affiliates are working on Clickbank.
- Clickbank provides a wide range of products (niches) to make content. This increases the number of affiliates as well as the merchants.
- The best part of Clickbank is that it is free to become a Clickbank affiliate. This trait has impressed many of the specialists in affiliate marketing.
- Just like other affiliate marketing agencies, Clickbank also charges a commission from its affiliates. According to its policy, Clickbank charges up to 50% commission fee from the earnings of affiliates.
18. Google AdSense:
Google AdSense is a program established in 2003. It is a massive platform for affiliates or associates to monetize their websites and blogs. Once their website or blog is monetized, Google AdSense allows affiliates to earn through the respective site. According to a survey, around 2 million people have chosen Google AdSense because of its maintenance and competitive environment.
Following are some unbelievable facts about Google AdSense:
- Google AdSense is responsible for maintaining a secure and safe atmosphere for affiliates as well as merchants.
- It offers detailed statistics on the website. This always provides room for improvement.
- It allows us to withdraw the earnings within 30 days. This feature is applicable only to those who can earn 100$ within a month.
- Google AdSense provides a variety of designs for ads. Therefore, we can say that AdSense ad formats are “customizable”.
- It doesn’t provide a variety of advertisements. However, it applies contextual advertisements automatically.
- Similar to the Clickbank, Google AdSense is entirely free to join. This characteristic increases audience engagement on AdSense.
- The pay per click offered by AdSense isn’t higher. It mainly ranges from 0.20$ to 15$. Usually, the majority of niches get less than 3$ per click.
Affiliate marketing is brilliant and of course, a competitive field.
Selecting an excellent and well-trusted pay-per-click affiliate program can be difficult if we do not do research.
There hundreds of companies providing pay-per-click affiliate programs.
However, working with affiliate programs like Infolinks, Skimlinks, Commission Junction, Media.net, etc., is not a waste of money.
We suggest you choose the affiliate program whose services and policies suit you the best.
I am Sanjay Yadav Founder of BloggingTiger. A Blog that Provides legitimate information about Blogging, SEO, and Affiliate Marketing.